Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [SYD] Bike repair stand

Default [SYD] Bike repair stand

Wanted item: Bike repair stand for servicing bike

Condition: New / good

Price and price conditions: I have no idea what they cost.

Description: One that can stand up on itself.

Contact Details: PM or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Only pick up from shop/house in around Sydney

If anybody knows a place that sells these for a good price that would be great. Or if anyone doesn't need theirs anymore lemme know

Cheers!

torpedo 7's work stand is one of the best value stands around that actually work, every now and then they reduce them to $119-$130 bucks, so keep an eye out there... they are currently out of stock as they are not showing up on their website... this is the link to it anyway >> http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/T7WKWNN60

Quote Originally Posted by keromx View Post
    torpedo 7's work stand is one of the best value stands around that actually work, every now and then they reduce them to $119-$130 bucks, so keep an eye out there... they are currently out of stock as they are not showing up on their website... this is the link to it anyway >> http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/T7WKWNN60
    wow yea that stand looks good.
    I will look out when they reduce them.

I can't seen to find were the shop is located?

Torpedo7.com.au is an online store. Join their mailing list as they email weekly specials.

Quote Originally Posted by keromx View Post
    Torpedo7.com.au is an online store. Join their mailing list as they email weekly specials.
    ah dang it!
    i don't have a credit card.

i'm a old fashion cash kinda guy hehe.

Semi-Pro

TBSM should have them and they accept DD

We have these awesome ones at work. Great head, sturdy steel construction etc. Around $300. So use that as a good price guide for a quality item from an australian store!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    We have these awesome ones at work. Great head, sturdy steel construction etc. Around $300. So use that as a good price guide for a quality item from an australian store!
    oo wow, thats more than i expected, don't think i wanna spend that much. Thanks for that thou.

Still looking guys, preferably something like 100 bucks.

What is it with Honda owners being so tight?

Just kidding! I use the T7 one, love it.

Sport

On the topic of bike stands, does anyone want to go in on a CRC order for a topeak work stand? They are $300 without shipping, if we can order 2 then that'll get us over the magic free shipping marker. After seeing one in Anaconda and missing out on one on eBay yesterday, i'm really wanting to get my hands on one!
    Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don't stop when you're tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast