Thread: Cycle computers

Default Cycle computers

When I bought my Azzurri, it came with a mach-3 cycle computer already fitted. The previous owner had never re-set it so it still had the original odometer reading from new, total riding time etc still on it.

The problem was the time was wrong and I couldnt work out how to change it.

Yesterday, after some frustration (and a little too much spare time on my hands) I found the re-set button. this wiped all the info on the unit and the clock went straight back to 12:00....F**K!!

Then I looked on the internet for instructions....all I could find was where I could buy one at a "bargain price"....S**T!!!

When I thought all was lost, or I had to wait till 12:00 and hit the re-set, I just held the normal setting button just that little bit longer and "hey presto" I found the clock setting function.......Yay!!

The solution turned out to be "have patience"

Just a bit more patience with a websearch gives a few results from a manufacturer called Echowell.

If it's their Mach-3 product then there's some info here and setup instructions here.

Thanks for that.
    My innitial serch directed me to "Techwell" which was a dead end as far as info goes.
    Been to the site for Echowell and found all the setting instructions!