Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parlee Z3

Sport

They are actually not that bad. They felt pretty good on the short ride i took. The cable gets clamped on these ones, but the clamp is a little different to normal. They were a massive pain in the ass to set up though.

Two friends of mine have Parlee's, and this is like that episode of Seinfeld with bizarro Jerry. Odd.

Sport

The bike or your friends being the bizarro opposites?

The bike. Campag, Enve - very strange! Looks fantastic and no doubt rides just as well.

Sport

Yeah, after the litespeed, campag was a bit of a no-brainer, its great. I got a bit over the enve stickers and i think it looks a better without them anyway.

Ive managed to get a few small rides in since i built it up and it has really exceeded my expectations. I think when i built the litespeed i was a little bit underwhelmed about how it rode, basically because it was just so different to the carbon bike i had before it. I have since come to love the way it rides.

With the litespeed, it was apparent that it was some really stiff components attached to what is quite a soft frame. The parlee on the other hand, feels stiff all the way through from the handlebars to the rear wheel. its kind of hard to explain but i guess the combination of parts just seems to stack up a little nicer.

It rides great, im incredibly happy with it.

Sport

Amazingly nice!!! Saddle looks comfortable.

Your saddle is too far forward. You will produce more power with a layback post. Get a proper bike fitting and add ~100g in parts that make the bike fit properly and you will be stronger on the bike.
    If Di2 was so intelligent, it would have a feature where, when you parked the bike, it shifted to the big ring so you didn't look like a lombard.

Sport

Damn that is hot, well done.
    Cheers Todd

That bike is sexually exciting.

No shit, I'm digging it that much.

Grumps

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast