Thread: super awesome ironhorse triple triangle steel mtb frame + fork + hs + thomson sp

Default super awesome ironhorse triple triangle steel mtb frame + fork + hs + thomson sp

Item: ironhorse mt400 frame, 590mm tt effective, 515mm seat tube. frame has been stripped and clear coated. kinesis alloy fork. fsa black headset NOT THE PURPLE KING, thomson seatpost (frame uses stupid 26mm seatpost, has been shimmed to slightly less stupid 25.4). does not come with the king headset, or the purple ti bolts. the thomson post has had the clamp drilled to accomodate activities. if the clamp ever cracks i'll buy you a new one, how does that sound?
    i can arrange most of a build kit (shorty 6s/ bar/stem/levers/bb/cranks/chainring etc for nominal amounts of money.

Item Condition: good, frame just been re clear coated, but you could do what you want with it. the clear coat on the forks is a bit naff (as a result of removing the pox kinesis decals), headset smooth, plenty of steerer toob.

Price: $120
    Contact Details: pm me.

here it is built up looking bad ass.

That's a rad frame! Very different.

Sport

Default super awesome ironhorse triple triangle steel mtb frame + fork + hs + thomson sp

Is that one of the iron horses from the early 90's?

yeaahh, you should totally buy it

it was the above bike pretty much exactly
    except it had a super awesome squishy front end
    Last edited by a.davis12; 11-11-12 at 08:17 PM.

Sport

I know I should buy it but I haven't any cash or space for any more bikes. Anyways the Missus would have a fit if I brought another one home I reckon.

just say you got it for free. good plan me.